Fair skin tone is the basic need of every woman out there. It’s because many of them are not happy and desires to have glowing white skin tone. If you are among them either, you need to look up at this banana for face whitening article for rapid results.
It is common to get hyper over your darkening skin tone but the homemade recipes have come to the rescue. The unique recipes can reveal your inner skin beauty that was hidden for some reason. You can get flawless skin just by following few steps.
You don’t even have to take much effort in order to find the ingredients of these homemade banana recipes; they are all easily available in any kitchen.
If you can follow it step-by-step, you can get the bright and whitening skin tone faster. Before we move ahead, it is mandatory to go through the list of possible causes of skin darkening and how banana can help you in getting rid of it.
What Causes and Who Gets Dark Complexion?
Skin darkening is common these days, thanks to the increasing pollution. It can also be caused by birth due to genetics or bloodline. In extreme cases, skin discoloration or skin darkening can be a symptom of the much hazardous disease. There are many reasons that can cause skin darkening and some of them are mentioned below.
Exposure to the Sun-rays
Sun-rays, if harsh, can cause you to have a darkened skin in a long term. The common types of skin discoloration that can occur are the aging spots that take time to develop over time and damage your skin tone. It is common for the older people.
It damages the production of collagen and other essential elements of your skin that leads to the fair and firm skin surface. The secondary type of skin darkening that can occur due to sun rays is melisma. It can be seen as brown stains on the surface of your skin. Many times it can happen due to pregnancy and change of hormones.
The production of melanin is changed causing uneven skin tone. You must have noticed some parts of your body are darker than others. It is all due to the long exposure to the harsh sunlight.
Chemical acne treatments
Acne is also one of the common skin conditions in women, even in men. It occurs due to the unnatural production of the sebum oil. Acne can cause scarring or redness to appear on your skin.
There are many treatment options available and many people prefer to use chemicals over homemade since the former can provide them the quicker result.
This, however, is the biggest misconceptions since the chemical treatment has caused skin discoloration to many people. Also, the national institutes of health have stated that the acne can lead to the changes in your skin tone.
Sometimes due to some reason, it can be overproduced that can cause skin discoloration. Sometimes, it can happen by birth while in some cases, it can develop over time. Birthmarks are the result of concentrated bunches of melanin under your skin.
The moles on your skin are also occurred due to the same reason, the concentration of melanin. Sometimes, aging spots are also caused due to the unnatural development and production of melanin.
It is a condition of your skin that can cause the appearance of brown irregular patches on your skin. Many dermatologists stated that this condition is most common in women and especially during pregnancy.
It is also common in people with darker skin tone. The primary cause of melisma is still not known, it can happen due to family history.
Loss of pigment
This condition can also be termed as vitiligo. The cause of it is still unknown but it can occur in rare cases. Reports say that this condition can be occurred due to the abnormality of few nerve cells that work in order to stop the pigment production in your skin.
Sometimes, this condition can be an autoimmune problem. That means, the WBC starts to kill the pigment cells in your body. This is most common in people with thyroid, overproduction of adrenal gland, and anemia.
It is a most common condition all around the world today, especially in America. This condition causes your skin to appear dark and dried. Itchiness and redness can also appear in the particular area.
The scratching of skin can also lead you to have skin darkening which is most common in small children. This skin darkening effect can be there for months together.
Also read: Mango Face Mask for Skin Lightening
Is Banana Good for Glowing Skin?
Let us see the benefits of banana for skin lightening and other conditions:
- It moisturizes your skin and makes it softer than usual.
- It is also the rich source of potassium that helps you to have hydrated skin.
- It is effective in dry skin and you can even have a peeling effect.
- It is especially good for oily skin that needs to have balanced skin texture.
- Banana is also a natural exfoliator that balances the production of sebum oil in your skin.
- The contents of banana such as Vitamin C and E, potassium, and others are helpful in providing your softer skin.
- Banana also gives you glowing effect on your skin.
- A banana a day can also take away the aging spots in a long term.
- It fights against wrinkles and other aging signs.
- Banana also prevents the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It also protects the mature skin and provides you brightened effect.
- Banana is also famous for treating acne and pimples faster than others.
- The natural peeling recipes of banana can help you to get rid of acne and skin inflammation.
- Banana is also helpful in providing you freedom from other tiny moles, acne scars, aging spots and other darkened spots on your skin.
- It evens your skin tone and provides you radiant skin.
How to Use Banana for Face Whitening?
Banana home recipes can help you in many ways and provide you skin lightening effects. You can use the following recipes of banana face mask to whiten skin and get lasting results. You can not only get brighten skin, but your dry skin can also be fixed. You can get your dream skin tone that can stay softer for a long time.
#1 Banana and milk cream face mask
Milk cream is famous for making your skin softer than usual. It reduces your skin dryness and provides you softer texture. It also helps you in getting your skin moisture back and makes your skin glow. Your face shine is increased and you start to glow. Both of the items, that is banana and milk cream is easily available in your kitchen and is very affordable.
- Mash half banana and add 2 tsp milk cream to it.
- Clean your face using fresh water and pat dry it using a towel.
- Now apply the mixture to your darkened skin and massage in circular motion.
- Wait for it to dry until 30 minutes and wash it all off with normal water.
#2 Banana, milk, and papaya
The primary nature of the raw milk is to provide your skin the required moisture. It is also a rich source of vitamins and essential fats.
Papaya, on the other hand, is a good source of vitamin c and fiber. It improves your skin tone and makes it firmer. You also get rid of skin dullness and darkened effects. It also helps you in getting the benefit of naturally boost collagen level in your skin. The primary work of papaya is to provide you balanced skin and smooth texture.
Also read: How to Use Papaya for Skin Whitening?
The unique combination of all the three ingredients can bring about radiance on the surface of your skin.
- Take one ripened banana and two papaya pieces. Mash it all together and add it to a clean bowl.
- Add 3 tsp raw milk and mix the mixture well.
- Apply in on your clean face and let it all rest for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with normal water and repeat this twice a day.
#3 Banana and honey
Banana is full of vitamins and potassium that can bring about beautiful skin ahead. It is also a rich source of vitamin C, which is famous to improve skin complexion and elasticity.
Honey heals your skin and provides you freedom from extra dryness. It is a natural exfoliator that makes your skin softer. This unique combination brings about natural glow on your face and removes the skin darkening effects.
- Clean a bowl and dry it.
- Take a ripened banana and mash it in the bowl.
- Add 1 tsp honey and mix the ingredients well.
- Apply this mixture to your face and sit back for an hour.
- Wash your face with normal water.
#4 Oatmeal and banana face mask for glowing skin
Banana and oatmeal is an efficient mixture to get your skin rid of excess dryness. Oatmeal is helpful in providing you freedom from impurities and dead skin cells. Banana is helpful in adding the radiance to your skin. It is also helpful in providing you fairer skin tone with a subtle softness.
- Take a ripened banana and mash it in a clean bowl.
- Add 1 tsp oatmeal and mix the mixture well.
- Now add little amount of milk to the mixture and mix it all again.
- Make it a soft paste by adding more milk if needed.
- Apply it on your clean face and rest for 30 minutes.
- Wash it using normal water and repeat this recipe every day for better results.
Also read: Is Oatmeal for Skin Whitening?
#5 Banana and Shea butter face mask
Shea butter is an important ingredient in many products for beauty such as creams, lotions or lip balms. You get the benefit of softness and glow after using Shea butter on your skin. It is also helpful in healing itching, skin allergies, and wrinkles.
- Take a half-ripened banana and mash it in a clean bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp glycerin and mix well.
- Furthermore, add 1 tsp Shea butter to it and mix it all again.
- Clean dry your face before applying the paste.
- Let it dry for 45 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
#6 Banana, honey, and lemon juice face mask
A face mask made by the combination of banana, honey, and lemon is irrefutably the most effective one till now. It reduces the dark spots on your face and brings out the natural glow.
It also helps you in the reduction of blemishes and removes the acne-causing bacteria. It also moisturizes your skin and makes you look younger. Lemon juice, on the other hand, lightens your skin and promotes the formation of even skin tone.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it in a clean bowl.
- Make it a smooth paste and add 1 tsp lemon juice in it.
- Mix well and add 1 tsp honey in it.
- Mix the paste well and apply it to your clean dry face.
- Massage it gently on the skin surface. If you need you can apply double layer so that it can penetrate deeper.
- Let it dry on your skin for 15 minutes and wash it off using lukewarm water.
#7 Banana for permanent bright skin
Raw milk is good for obtaining softer and brighter skin tone. It is also famous for providing adequate moisture to your skin and balances your tone.
Lemon juice makes your skin tone brightened and provides you smooth skin.
Sugar, on the other hand, is natural scrubs and exfoliators. It lightens your skin and makes it extremely soft.
Gram flour has natural skin cleansing capabilities that can make your skin naturally bright. It removes your tan and reduces oiliness from your skin.
Honey is used as natural exfoliator and face brightener. You can call it a magical ingredient that is used to lighten your skin tone.
Here’s how you can use these ingredients together. The process is a bit daunting but the results make this recipe the best of all skin-lightening treatments.
- Take a clean bowl and mash a banana in it.
- Take another bowl and add 1 tbsp mashed banana in it.
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice and mix well.
- Now add 1 tsp raw milk and mix it all again.
- Apply it on your face for the initial cleansing process for 2 minutes and rinse it off.
- Pat dry your face and take another bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar in it and 2 tbsp raw sugar.
- Mix well and add 2 tsp banana paste.
- Mix it well and apply it on your face for the second phase, which is scrubbing.
- Rub it on your skin in circular motion and wash it off after 5 minutes.
- Again, pat dries your face for the last step.
- Take 2 tbsp banana paste in a bowl and add 2 tsp milk powder.
- Add 2 tsp milk powder and 1 tbsp honey and mix well.
- Then add 2 tbsp raw milk and mix it again.
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice and mix it all again.
- Apply this face pack on your face for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- Use the banana face mask for glowing skin regularly for better results.
- Avoid eye contact while using banana and lemon recipes since it can cause eye irritation.
- Avoid going out in the sun for a long time or protect your skin with sunscreen.
- While applying a face mask, don’t forget to tie your hair in a bun.
- You shouldn’t use the bananas that are overripe.
- If the face mask becomes sticky in some areas of your skin, apply water and try to remove it gently.
These were the effective recipes of banana for face whitening for your benefit. use it daily for better results.