Many ladies out there are quite frustrated with early aging signs on their faces. Few of them can afford top class professional treatment from the experts. Not all, however, can do that and go for costly methods. That’s why there are many foods that prevent wrinkles that can be used to get the extra benefit of having soft and moisture skin.
According to a survey, 60% women would like to look younger again in their older days. Many experts also commented on this aspect of reality and stated that change in diet can do that for you. You just have to include the foods that can change the way you look.
What Causes Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are natural when it comes to old age. Old age leads to dried, wrinkled, loose skin that makes you look dull and unattractive. Sometimes, wrinkles can even appear at a young age due to some reasons. Following are the possible reasons for the appearance of wrinkles on your face.
As you grow older, skin starts to lose its elastic and elasticity. It results in getting fragile skin texture. The layers are affected and your skin slowly starts to show wrinkles and blemishes. The natural oils also diminish from the surface of your skin. It becomes drier and dull.
Smoking and intoxication
Sometimes, these can act as agents of wrinkled skin and react almost swiftly when it is taken in access. The supply of better blood flow to your skin is decreased and you feel less active.
Expressions of face
In some rare cases, when certain facial expressions occur repeatedly, they can bring you wrinkles and fine lines at a faster rate. This can be possible for people with sensitive skin.
Grooves start to form below your skin surface as your facial muscles move repeatedly. It’s because of this your skin starts to lose its elasticity faster than usual. This promotes the growth of wrinkles on your face.
Harsh UV rays
The early wrinkled skin is also caused due to the large and constant exposure to the sun rays. It is said to be the primary cause of it and your skin can get most affected by it. It starts by breaking down the important component in your skin termed as elastin and collagen fibers. As soon as that happens, the skin starts to lose its elasticity and invites wrinkles to appear on your beautiful skin.
Stress can also bring about wrinkled skin and fine lines on your face. You can get wrinkles at a young age if stress continues to dwell on your face.
Also read: How to Get Rid of Wrinkles without Botox?
Benefits of Foods for Wrinkles
Below listed are nutritional ability housed in foods or fruits that can effectively reduce wrinkles under eyes, around neck and on forehead.
#1 Promotes the growth of clear skin
Many foodstuffs contain vitamins that can make your skin look flawless and soft. It is essential to get rid of wrinkles using natural techniques such as foodstuffs with vitamins. This can make your skin look young and softer.
Some of the foodstuffs such as pineapple contain vitamins that can boost your immunity and reduce free-radicals in your skin just by providing you anti-oxidants. Such nutritious stuff can provide you wrinkle free younger skin.
#3 Gives your freedom from wrinkles and fine lines
Some of the foodstuffs such as Cantaloupe has a high amount of water that can provide you extra water in your body. This nourishes your body and makes you look extremely healthy and young. Your skin starts to form again and you feel energetic. It also works to reduce stress, which is one of the causes of the appearance of wrinkles.
#4 Provides you freedom from burns, blemishes, and freckles
There are many foodstuffs that can help you to get rid of certain aging signs such as freckles, burns, and blemishes.
#5 Smooths your skin
Your skin can get smoothen and moistened at a faster rate if you continue to have any of those mentioned below. They can provide you smoothening touch and healthy skin by the end of the treatment.
#6 Protection from acne
Many of them also provide protection from other skin problems such as acne and blemishes. Your overall tanning problem is reduced and you get flawless skin.
#7 Gets you rid of all skin problems
Natural food also has the capability of healing your dried or oily skin with few easy steps. They also bring about the increment in the collagen level under your skin surface and you can get beautiful skin.
You also get protection from the harshness of sun rays that can increase your natural glow. They also help you in the regeneration of new skin cells and maximize your youthful look.
19 Best foods that Prevent Wrinkles Under Eyes, Forehead and Neck
Following is the list of foods for wrinkles at lightning fast speed. You can include these in your daily diet and schedule that can help you to get rid of unwanted wrinkles from your face.
Pineapple juice contains bromelain, which is an active enzyme. This alpha hydroxy acid can help you to get rid of wrinkles as fast as it can. Application of it directly on your face can provide you better benefit than anything else. It is especially beneficial for the wrinkles under your eyes.
- Take a small piece of pineapple and blend it to make a juice out of it.
- Apply the fresh juice under your eyes and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Repeat this process for 20 minutes and repeat this daily for better effects.
Avocado is one of the best foodstuffs that can make you look both youthful and healthy. It has given a greater contribution to bringing about the beautiful skin of the people still using the fruit.
It contains multiple vitamins such as vitamin B-complex and E that provides natural nourishment to your skin. The fatty acid in the fruit acts in such a way that moisture in your skin gets locked up under the layers. This makes your skin smooth and softer than usual.
- Take one ripe Avocado and cut it.
- Put the Avocado without a pit in a bowl and add one lemon juice in it.
- Thereafter add 1 or 2 teaspoons rolled oats and mix well.
- Apply it on your wrinkled skin for 30 minutes and mix well.
- Use this treatment 4 times in a week for better results.
Cantaloupe is a good source of vitamins, especially vitamin C. it has a high level of orange pigment, that us beta-carotene, which provides such color to the Cantaloupe. It is said to be an antioxidant that helps you in getting beautiful younger skin in no time.
- Take fresh Cantaloupe and add it to a blender.
- Add half banana and raw honey about 1 tbsp and blend it well.
- Apply this to your wrinkled face and use daily.
Related: How to Use Olive Oil for Wrinkles?
Pumpkin is probably one of the foodstuffs that practically everyone likes to hate. People usually ignore its presence and go for something that can taste better in your tongue. It is, however, one of the most beneficial foods that can give you younger looks. You can find it to be a satisfying source of Vitamin C, and it also contains carotene.
- Peel the washed pumpkin and chop it into small pieces.
- Take juice out of the peeled and small country.
- You can add the desired amount of sugar to the juice.
- If you desire to minimize your overweight-ness and or obesity to get vanished, you can use apple juice or honey instead of sugar to get flawless skin.
- You can also add enhanced flavor to make it taste better.
Salmon has omega 3 acid fatty acid and it is plenty source of it. It helps you to get completely moisturized skin and provides you protection from the harshness of UV rays. You also get rid of wrinkles and premature signs of aging easily.
- Cook any dish or roast fresh wild salmon.
- Eat at least 3 ounces of it every week to get a youthful look.
Carrots are one of the best foodstuffs that can prevent your skin from getting wrinkles. It is a rich source of vitamin C and gives you skin smoothness. You also get the benefit of fiber, water, and low sugar intake.
- Take large carrots about 2 or 3 in number and peel them off.
- Boil it until they become tender and mash them all.
- Make it creamy and add olive oil and honey to it.
- Mix them together and blend the mixture.
- Apply it on your clean face and keep it there for 20 minutes.
- Do this every week for better benefits.
Buckwheat is said to be rich in vitamin C and you can get plenty of benefits from it. They provide elasticity and firmness to your skin. Your skin collagen level is also increased. They also are a rich source of amino acid that can make your skin look younger and youthful.
- You can use it as flour as breakfast in several dishes.
- You can also have buckwheat flour and have delicious recipes breakfast recipes from it.
These are famous for your skin and they provide you flawless and beautiful texture. They have plenty of anti-oxidant that provides you freedom from free radicals that relieves your skin from dark spots. It also gets you rid of tanning. The rich amount of vitamin C helps you in getting rid of wrinkles and blemishes.
- Peel off the potato and cut it into 4 parts.
- Place the potatoes on your wrinkled skin for about 10 minutes.
- Wash your skin off with normal water after you take the peel out.
Lemon is the rich source of vitamins and minerals that can give you relief from dark spots and blemishes. Antioxidants can provide you relief from free-radicals and you can get beautiful skin.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice and add 1 tsp of honey in a bowl.
- Add almond oil about half tsp and mix well.
- Apply it all over your face and leave for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it all off with warm or lukewarm water.
Yogurt is said to heal your skin naturally and provide you softened skin. Yogurt has lactic acid and it tightens the skin pores. It also dissolves your dead skin cells and helps in getting rid of wrinkles. It also moisturizes your skin and brings about lightening effect.
- Add 3 tbsp yogurt in a clean bowl and add 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Mix the ingredient well and apply it on your wrinkled skin.
- Wash it off with normal water after a while.
Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and it provides you healthy skin. It aids in the regeneration of new skin cells and provides you bright youthful skin. Rich antioxidants can help you to get rid of tanning and wrinkles on your face.
- Take 2 tsp lime juice and add 1 tsp powdered turmeric in it.
- Mix it well and apply it on your face.
- Let it all set for an hour and wash it well with normal water.
Tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin C that can heal your wrinkled skin. They make your skin firmer and tight. They are also helpful in giving your skin protection against the harshness of sunrays and improve your skin tone.
- Take 2 tbsp tomato juice and add 2 tsp sugar in it.
- Use this paste as a scrub and apply it on your face.
- Massage it for about 5 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
Papaya is famous as a deep cleanser and helps you to get reduced wrinkles. It has a certain element called as papain that has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties that aids in the healing process of your wrinkled skin.
- Add grated and peeled papaya in a blender with 2 tsp curd and blend well.
- Let it become a paste and add 1 tsp of lime juice in it.
- Mix well and apply it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Almonds are a great source of vitamin C and they can provide you the boost of collagen production. It aids in helping you to get back your skin elasticity and provides you the benefit from getting smooth skin.
- Take soaked almonds and grind it well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Make a paste and apply to your skin for the night.
- Wash it off with water in the morning.
Cucumber is one of the best foods to prevent wrinkles because of its high source of vitamins. It makes your skin look young and healthy. You also get rid of dark spots and tanning effects.
- Take cucumber juice and add 1 tsp of lime in it.
- Mix well and apply it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
Honey is said to be a natural exfoliating agent that helps you to get smooth skin. It leads to the production of collagen and gets you rid f wrinkles. It also gets you rid of blemishes and dark spots at a faster rate.
- Take 1 tbsp honey and add lime juice to it.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Apply it on your face for 30 minutes and wash it off with water.
Buttermilk helps you to get tightened skin and wrinkle-free experience. It gets you rid of blemishes and spots. This happens because of the presence of lactic acid in it.
- Apply it on your face using a small clean cotton ball.
- Let it get soaked in your skin for 10 minutes.
- Wash it all off using cold water.
Nuts do wonders on your skin and help you to get brightened and youthful look. They improve your skin texture and give you a wrinkle-free skin.
For the better benefit, you can have plenty of nuts every day in your daily diet.
Milk is one of the best foods that prevent wrinkles and blemishes. It prevents your skin from the appearance of blemishes and dark spots. You get brightened and youthful skin in no time. It removes the dead skin cells from your skin and you get fresh brighten complexion.
- Wash off your face and dry it using a clean towel.
- Take 2 tbsp milk cream and add turmeric in 1 pinch.
- Blend it well and apply it on your face for 30 minutes.
- Wash it all off with normal water.
Skin Care Tips to Prevent Wrinkles
- Make a habit of wearing sunscreen while going out.
- It would be better if you stop smoking altogether or at least start by reducing it every day.
- Get enough sleep every night. If you don’t, the old skin cells are not broken and elasticity starts to vanish.
- You can prefer to eat fish or especially salmon since they can get you rid of wrinkles faster.
- You can also have coffee, soy, and cocoa for better results.
Wrinkles are not some uniquely hazardous disease and everyone is frustrated because of it. You can make use of the above-mentioned foods that prevent wrinkles and make your skin youthful.