Everyone yearns to have a glowing spotless skin, but only a few of them really work for it. Are you among them? Use rice flour for skin whitening and to boost your confidence.
People in South India use rice flour extensively to make different food items. We can’t expect festivals and traditional occasions without rice flour. Fiber, proteins and other vitamins help to reduce cholesterol, diabetes and improve digestion.
Unfortunately, most of them are not aware of the exceptional benefits of rice flour for the skin. The Geisha in Japan uses rice flour for their fairer and flawless skin. Exfoliating activity of this mask helps to wipe all the impurities off the face and enhance the healthy functioning of the skin.
Is Rice Flour Good for Skin Lightening?
Our grandparents had an excellent environment, nutritious diet and lived a healthy life. They had natural beauty, so no need for any creams.
But now we’ve pollutants, impurities, and chemical filled creams. Not taking care will leave your skin dark and wrinkles start appearing.
Natural face masks like rice flour are filled with nutrients that can help you to remove those accumulated impurities. Coarse nature of the mask aids to remove dead cells, pollutants and dry patches effectively.
You can blend rice flour with other innate ingredients to make it more effective.
- UV rays, hormones, and impurities are main causes of dark spots on your face. Exfoliating nature of rice flour will help to remove impurities and guard your skin against UV rays.
- Vitamin B residing in rice flour reduces aging wrinkles and protects your skin from sun rays.
- Para amino benzonic acid residing in this ingredient acts as a sunscreen and protects your skin.
- Allantoin housed in rice flour helps to soothe minor sunburns and its application can promote skin regeneration.
- Tyrosinase is an enzyme that is housed in this home available ingredient that can inhibit melanin production.
- Topical application of this ingredient will remove excess sebum and other impurities accumulated over the skin.
- Excess oil secreted by your skin can be controlled by topical application of this mask.
- Bacterial infection over skin like acne can be restrained.
- Regular application of rice flour will brighten your skin, enhances collagen production and improves elasticity.
- Assorted nutrients in the mask will lighten acne scars, fine lines, and dark spots.
How to Use Rice Flour for Skin Whitening?
If you’re lazy to check all below-listed ingredients, then mix rice flour with rose water and apply the paste on prewashed face.
To make the ingredient more effective, it’s recommended to blend with other innate ingredients.
#1. Rice flour and oats to remove impurities
You can mix raw honey to this mixture. Both oats and rice flour can effectively wipe dead cells, excess oil and pollutants from the skin.
Oatmeal contains saponin that helps to remove toxins, which causes skin discoloration.
Amino acids residing in oats help to lighten the appearance of scars and dark spots.
Enzymes in residing in honey promote cell regeneration and make your skin glow naturally.
- Rice flour – 1 teaspoon
- Oats – 1/2 tbsp
- Raw honey – 1 tbsp
Blend the ingredients and topically apply it over the prewashed face. After 15-20 minutes using a wet cloth wipe the face mask and rinse with water.
Add this simple yet effective home remedy to your beauty regimen for skin whitening.
#2. Rice flour face mask for skin whitening
As mentioned above, to achieve a glowing skin you must initially wipe impurities off the skin. Gram flour is another natural ingredient that you can use to make the skin fair.
- Rice flour – 1 tbsp
- Gram flour – 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
If you’ve dry patches all over the skin, sugar and other ingredients in the mask will remove them. But make sure to be gentle while massaging, apply natural moisturizer after the face mask treatment.
Alternatively, you can mix turmeric powder and coconut milk with rice flour for skin whitening. Add 2 pinches of turmeric powder, excess use will leave yellow stains on your face.
Also read: Rosehip oil to get rid of wrinkles
#3. Rice flour face mask for skin tightening
Dried rice flour face mask helps to tighten your skin pores. Combine 3 tbsp of rice flour with 1 tbsp of honey and 1 egg white. Wash your face and pat dry. Apply the mask evenly all over the face and leave it to dry naturally and then rinse it off.
You’re free to pick your favorite face mask recipe for fairer skin. However, stay away from irritants and processed items.
#4. Rice powder and milk
Vitamin A packed in milk promotes healthy skin cells and vitamin D enhances collagen production.
Lactic acid housed in milk help to lighten your skin and make it radiant.
- Grind uncooked rice into fine powder.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of this rice flour with the required amount of milk.
- Apply it on the face and allow it to dry naturally for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
- Repeat this simple process twice in a week.
#5. Rice flour and tomato face pack
To your surprise tomato also packed with skin whitening properties. Nutrients like vitamin B, C, lycopene, and magnesium are packed in tomato that helps to shrink skin pores, whiten your skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Extract juice from tomato pulp.
- Mix 1 tbsp of rice flour with 4 tbsp of wheat flour and 1 tbsp of tomato juice.
- Apply this mixed paste on your face and allow it to dry naturally.
- After 15-20 minutes, rinse it off with water.
#6. Rice powder and chickpea flour
Chickpea flour is prominent for its exfoliating properties. It removes impurities that make your skin look dark.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of chickpea flour with 1 teaspoon of rice flour.
- Add milk to make a thick paste-like
- Wash your face and pat dry using a soft
- Now, apply this obtained paste evenly all over the face.
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off with water.
#7. Coconut milk and rice powder for skin whitening
Like its oil, coconut milk is packed with essential nutrients that your skin needs. Its moisturizing, skin lightening and exfoliating ability help to improve your skin texture.
- Mix 2 tbsp of rice powder with a required amount of coconut milk.
- Apply the obtained paste on your pre-washed
- Leave it to dry naturally for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
#8. Rice flour and egg white
Egg white is renowned for its cleansing, skin whitening and tightening properties.
Vitamins residing in this home available ingredient can reduce premature aging wrinkles.
- Blend 3 tbsp of rice flour with 1 egg white and 1 tbsp of raw honey.
- Wash your face to remove impurities and pat dry.
- Apply the paste on prewashed face and allow it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
#9. Orange peel and rice flour
Dried orange peels can exhibit skin lightening properties. Nutrients in this ingredient can remove impurities, enhance collagen production and protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of rice flour with 1 tbsp of dried orange peel powder.
- Add rose water to make a paste.
- Apply this natural ingredient on your face and allow it to dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water and apply moisturizer.
#10. Potato, yogurt and rice flour
These ingredients are packed with skin bleaching properties. Apart from making your skin radiant, these ingredients can improve the overall functioning of your skin.
- Take potato pulp, yogurt and 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Grind to make a smooth
- Apply it over the prewashed
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off with water.
#11. Turmeric, milk cream and honey
These ingredients no explanation, they all are packed with vitamins and minerals that you need to have a radiant skin.
- Mix 1 tbsp of milk cream, honey and rice flour with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it to dry naturally.
- After 15-20 minutes rinse it off with water.
- Pat dry and apply natural moisturizer after this face mask treatment.
#12. Yogurt, olive oil, turmeric and rice flour
Lactic acid in yogurt exhibits bleaching property. Antibacterial and moisturizing properties of yogurt can prevent chronic skin ailments.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of rice flour with a pinch of turmeric powder and ¼ tsp of olive oil.
- Also, add 1 teaspoon of yogurt to above mixture.
- Apply this paste on your face and rinse it off after 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice or thrice in a week.
- Choose any one ingredient to mix it with rice flour.
- Avoid being harsh whiling applying the face mask.
- Above listed ingredients shouldn’t be applied on cuts or bruises.
- To avoid irritation patch test before applying the ingredient.
- Remove makeup or beauty cream before applying the recipe.
- Avoid stress, as researchers state that it can trigger ailments.
- Ingest vitamin rich and water-rich diet to hydrate your skin from the inside.
- Stick with the same recipe for a month to see positive results.
Did you ever use rice flour for skin whitening? Please share your recipe in comments.
2 thoughts on “How to Use Rice Flour for Skin Whitening – 12 Methods Included”
Thank you for all this information. I will be purchasing some of the items I need to try these.
Orange peel powder
Its very effective in skin whitening