Not just cleaning your dishes, this diluted acetic acid (vinegar) can be consumed and used as a beauty regimen. Vinegar, which is most prominent in kitchen, can turn into a home remedy to maintain a well toned skin.
It’s definitely a versatile item, because besides being multitasked, it is inexpensive.
Vinegar for Skin
1. Treat Itchy Skin
Itching is common skin disease. Add 8 ounces of apple cider vinegar into a bath tub and soak for about 10-15 minutes before taking bath.
2. Lighten Age Spots
Worried about early age spots? Add onion juice and vinegar in equal quantities and dab solution on age spots with cotton ball. Repeat the process for 2-3 weeks to see spots lighten.
Related post: How to fight forehead wrinkles?
3. Heal Sun Burns
First degree burns can be treated using vinegar. Vinegar maintains pH balance of the skin.
- Take a wet cloth and apply some vinegar to it.
- Keep this cloth on sun burns.
- Leave it for few minutes then rinse off.
- Repeat the process.
4. Cures Dry and Cracked Feet
Properties in vinegar maintain pH level of skin which makes skin retain natural moisture. With this simple home remedy you can cure cracked heels.
- Scrub your feet with a foot scrubber or pumice stone.
- Add some vinegar to water and soak your scrubbed feet in it to make them soft.
Don’t miss this post: 7 homemade moisturizer for dry skin
5. Cures Insect Bites
Mosquito or ant bites makes skin itchy and may turn to wound if not taken care. Applying diluted vinegar avoids bacterial infection thus relieving from pain.
6. Astringent for Oily Skin
Vinegar acts as astringent for oily skin.
- Add apple cider vinegar and cool water in equal quantities.
- Now apply the solution on your face. (You can also freeze this solution into ice cubes and apply on face)
7. Treating Black Heads
- Mash few strawberries and mix apple cider vinegar to it.
- Apply the mixture on face and rinse it off after 2 hours.
- Then apply apple cider vinegar on black heads.
Repeat the process.
8. Fight Body Odor
Odor is most unpleasant experience, take bath with vinegar added in bath tub to get rid of it.
- Add some vinegar to bath tub, leave it for few minutes.
- Then take bath.
9. Cure Chapped Skin
Chapped skin is a state of skin where skin becomes cracked and dry. Mostly skin around lips, hands and on feet experience this.
- Mix vinegar with hand cream in equal quantity.
- Apply on affected skin.
10. Get a Well toned Skin
We all knew skin is the largest organ in the body and it is the first one to tell about our health (because skin acts according to our health). Smooth and lightening skin is more attractive and impressive.
So, with vinegar you can help your skin achieve this.
- Add vinegar to your bath tub.
- After washing hands with hand wash apply vinegar to make them extra smooth.
- Soak your feet in vinegar added water for few minutes.
- Apply apple cider vinegar on black heads and burns.
Internally and externally you can use vinegar to attain a healthy skin.
There are different types of vinegar can you list few of them in comment section?