Most people mistaken rosacea for adult acne or rosy cheeks. According to reports there are 16 million Americans who suffer from this chronic skin condition, but most of them aren’t aware of it.
Unfortunately, there is no cure for these red patches. However, with topical creams and natural home remedies you can reduce inflammation. In this article you’ll learn how to use vitamin e oil for rosacea.
Rosacea affects central third of the face including nose and cheeks. Small red bumps can be seen on face, sometimes filled with pus. Over 76% people with rosacea are suffering from lower confidence.
Main cause of this chronic skin inflammation is unknown. However, experts say alcohol, spicy food, heat and emotional stress trigger rosacea pimples.
Why Vitamin E Oil is good for Rosacea?
Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin, which is renowned for its numerous health benefits. Normally, people ingest vitamin E capsules to reap its benefits. However, to enhance skin functioning, experts recommend topical application of this oil.
- According to Jack Challem (member of American Society for Nutrition), properties in vitamin E can effectively repair damaged skin cells.
- With its exceptional properties it reduces redness on the face caused by rosacea.
- Cleansing activity of this oil will remove impurities and dead cells accumulated over the skin.
- Antioxidants agents residing in this oil will protect the cell membrane from damaging elements.
- Restorative property of vitamin E oil can guard skin from oxidative stress and UV rays.
- Locks the moisture over the skin by strengthening skin’s barrier function.
- Unlike other oils, vitamin E oil gets easily absorbed by the skin.
How to Use Vitamin E oil for Rosacea?
It’s easy to reap its exceptional properties like cleansing, repairing, moisturizing and skin lightening.
All you’ve to do is to topically massage the oil over the skin and leave it to dry naturally.
However, Mayoclinic.com states that to treat rosacea both oral and topical medication must be followed.
- Before going to bed, wash your face with water and pat dry.
- When the skin is still damp, take required amount of vitamin E oil in your palm and start massaging over the skin.
- The oil should be applied evenly all over the face.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
You must regularly repeat the process to see positive results.
To make it more effective you can blend other innate ingredients with this oil.
Avocado and Vitamin E Oil
Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins residing in avocado oil can bring oxygen to the skin. It can promote collagen production and decrease inflammation.
Take fresh avocado and mash it to form smooth paste. Add 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil to the mask.
Wash your face and apply the face mask over the skin.
Vitamin E Oil and Honey
Uses of raw honey have been documented in various religious books. It is prominent for healing benefits.
- Warm vitamin E oil and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it (after cooling).
- Apply this mixture over prewashed face and leave it to dry naturally.
- Best time to use this mask is before going to bed.
Other innate ingredients that you can add with vitamin E oil for rosacea are aloe vera gel, olive oil and sesame oil.
You can directly use vitamin E capsules on skin.
Take 3 to 4 vitamin E capsules and pin a hole, using needle. Collect the oil in a jar and add little olive oil to it.
For chronic skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea, you can place punctured capsule on the skin directly. Pure vitamin E oil can effectively treat rosacea condition.