Having wrinkles, stretch marks blemishes and burns are not only annoying it’s quite frustrating to handle these days. Many women have been facing this problem around the world excluding their age and often people rely on skin care products and treatments that are quite expensive and they just don’t offer desired results.
Instead of going for chemically filled skin care products, using homemade gel and skin care recipes will help you get rid of all skin issues easily.
When these two ingredients combined together, they can act as natural skin health booster and perfect recipe for reducing those annoying stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes from your skin.
The two ingredients are nothing but coconut oil and aloe vera gel. Well, these two ingredients are usually applied separately or in many skin care and cosmetic products to maintain healthy skin.
The following remedy or homemade gel with these two ingredients is completely natural and takes very little time to prepare it.
Coconut oil hydrates the skin and provide natural glow to your skin. The anti bacterial and anti fungal properties in coconut oil works perfect to reduce all types of skin issues, especially for dry skin.
Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin naturally. The anti inflammatory and anti allergic properties in aloe vera prevents allergens, blemishes, wrinkles, stretch marks and calms the irritation caused by it.
Using of essential oil with the combination of these two natural ingredients leaves your skin smooth and clean. Essential oils are loaded with anti viral, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties that helps in protecting your skin from all types of skin issues.
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil
- 1 cup of fresh aloe vera gel
- Few drops of any essential oil
Directions To Use:
- Take a small bowl and mix coconut oil and aloe vera gel thoroughly.
- You should mix it well, until you get homogeneous mixture with thick texture.
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil and store it in a clean glass jar with a good lid
- Keep the mixture at room temperature in a darker place.
- Apply this mixture like a skin cream on your skin. The best time to use it after showering to experience the benefits provided by it immediately.